Due to COVID-19 all Fauquier Health Volunteers have been instructed not to visit until further notice. Thank you for your understanding at this time. For additional details and updates, please visit our Coronavirus Preparedness Page.
Fauquier Health recognizes the importance of building a sense of community through volunteer services. This helps to support our mission of Making Communities Healthier. Volunteering has been heavily rooted in Fauquier Health’s culture for over 65 years, and our volunteers are an important and valued part of our team.
The various areas needing volunteers at Fauquier Health include:
- Concierge desk – weekends and weekday evenings
- Front desk – greeters and escorts
- Gift Shop
- Home Care Shop
- Concierge carts
- Pet Therapy Program – dog and miniature horse
- Emergency Department
- Fauquier Health Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
- The Villa at Suffield Meadows
- Reiki for staff – a Japanese technique to promote relaxation
Questions? Contact the Volunteer Services Department at 540.316.2910.