Due to COVID-19 the Care Boutique located in the hospital will remain closed until further notice. Thank you for your understanding at this time. For additional details and updates, please visit our Coronavirus Preparedness Page.
The Care Boutique, operated by the Fauquier Community Enhancement Alliance, Inc., is dedicated to promoting and supporting the health of the local community. It offers a convenient place to find medical supplies as well as cancer care supplies.
A certified fit specialist is on staff to fit bras and mastectomy prostheses. The Care Boutique is located on the first floor of the main hospital; past the Gift Shop on the way to the hospital's conference center rooms.
Women's care and fashion offerings include:
- Amoena bras for all women (free professional fitting)
- Post mastectomy prostheses
- Rene of Paris, Noriko and Amore wigs
- Large assortment of hats and hair coverings
- Cancer awareness, apparel, gifts and accessories
- Seasonal clothing
Medical supply offerings include:
- Compression hosiery and sleeves
- Wound care supplies
- Bedroom/bathroom safety items
- Orthopedic, sports medicine and arthritis products
Questions? Contact the Care Boutique at 540.316.4437.