Physical Therapy & RehabilitationCall 540-316-2680
Getting Back Into Action
Serving much of Northern Virginia, the Fauquier Health Physical Therapy & Rehabilitation clinic offers a variety of therapy and rehabilitation services that are tailored to our patient’s specific needs. Services offered include, but are not limited to, physical and occupational therapy, as well as speech-language pathology services for all ages. The primary goal is to guide patients back to a more active and healthy lifestyle.
Our licensed professionals provide a variety of recovery and rehabilitation services across the health system, for inpatients and outpatients of all ages. Physical Therapy and rehabilitation are often needed when a patient is recovering from a medical procedure. Our therapists help with pain management, swelling, and can guide a patient through recovery from beginning to end using techniques and exercises that help achieve mobility goals. We offer:
- Aquatic therapy for adult and pediatric patients
- Women's health/pelvic floor therapy services
- Dry needling therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Speech-language therapy
- Warm-water therapy program (hydraulic wheelchair lift)
Meet Our Team
Meet our team of licensed professionals and take a look inside of the Physical Therapy & Rehabilitation clinic. We offer several layers of physical therapy and rehabilitation. Our team consists of:
- Physical therapists (PTs). Help people with a range of injury and illness related problems, such as orthopedic conditions, bone and tissue injuries, neurological conditions, workplace injury, and heart and circulatory conditions. PTs can also work with individuals to prevent loss of mobility by developing fitness and wellness programs for healthier and more active lifestyles.
- Occupational therapists (OTs). Assist people in developing the skills they need to function independently in their daily lives with a customized treatment program based on each patient’s goals and abilities. This sometimes includes a home and job site evaluation, performance skills assessments and treatment, adaptive equipment, and training for caregivers.
- Speech-language pathologists (SLPs). Work with the full range of human communication disorders in individuals of all ages. They evaluate, diagnose and treat speech, language, voice, cognitive-communication and swallowing disorders.
253 Veterans Dr., Suite 100
Warrenton, VA 20186
Questions? Contact the Physical Therapy & Rehabilitation clinic at 540.316.2680.