Awards & Recognition
As a result of the work, commitment, resilience and patience of our dedicated team, Fauquier Health today is more stable and financially secure. The system as a whole has made critical changes in how it provides care and achieved great strides in improving quality care and patient safety and satisfaction.
Learn more about the awards, accreditations and certifications obtained by Fauquier Health:
- Fauquier Hospital is a Planetree Designated Facility
- Accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation for Healthcare Organizations
- Joint Commission Certified Primary Stroke Center
- Achieved Get With the Guidelines Silver Plus for stroke by the American Heart Association
- Center of Excellence for Joint Replacement by The Joint Commission
- Chest Pain Accredited by the American College of Cardiology
- The Leapfrog Group awarded Fauquier Hospital an “A” in Spring 2020 for its commitment to keeping patients safe and meeting the highest safety standards in the U.S.
- The Fauquier Health Center for Cancer Care is accredited by the Commission on Cancer (CoC), a program of the American College of Surgeons (ACoS)
- Named as a Quality Respiratory Care institution by the American Association for Respiratory Care
- Recognized as a Tricare Prime and Standard East Region provider
- Awarded Gold Status for antimicrobial stewardship program by the Virginia Antimicrobial Stewardship Honor Roll for Acute Care Hospitals
- Cardiac Rehabilitation Program received certification by the American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation (AACVPR)
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation Program received the three year certification by the American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation (AACVPR)